What about insurance?

By Georgina McEncroe Mon, Jul 10th, 2017

What about insurance?

At Shebah we prioritize our drivers’ and passengers’ safety and wellbeing above all else. In order to drive for Shebah, you must notify your insurance provider that you will be driving for a rideshare service.

No driver can be put on the platform without adequate insurance (the requirements vary state by state – check here for this information).

Beyond your Compulsory Third Party car insurance, Third Party Property Damage, or Public Liability insurance is strongly recommended for all rideshare drivers, and required for rideshare drivers in NSW.

Other companies might only require third party insurance, but we advise that you consider the amount of protection that really gives you and your passengers. Are you covered on the way to a rideshare pickup? Are your passengers covered if they stumble getting in and out of the car? These are the kinds of things we think about at Shebah, and we hope you do to.

InsureMyShebah provides unlimited cover of third party property damage at affordable rates as a part of Shielded Insurance. We are not affiliated with Shielded, but have found their coverage and pricing to be some of the best around, and want to make it easy for you to get the coverage you need.

+ +