There are three scenarios in which boys and men can use our service.
- Boys under 18 can travel unaccompanied in the following contexts:
- Primary aged boys under the age of 13 can travel anytime
- Boys over 13, but under 18, can travel to and from school, and/or be taken to extracurricular activities following school pickup. The cut-off time for unaccompanied boys of this age bracket is 5pm, weekends included.
- Boys under 18 can travel any time if accompanied by their mother or a female guardian.
- A man travelling with his female partner, and baby in need of a baby seat or child in need of a booster seat (4–8 years old), can ride in a shebah. This is only applicable if the ride has been pre-booked via the ‘Schedule Later’ app feature, and the driver is aware and has agreed to the circumstances.