1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Entries into the promotion open on 09/09/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 23/09/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must download the Shebah Rider/Passenger App (“Shebah App”) to their mobile device (if not done so already). The Shebah App is available for download (for free) from the App Store or Google Play. Once downloaded, individuals must create an account, using the instructions provided and agree to the Terms and Conditions within the App. Apple inc. and Google are not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
5. To enter, individuals must then, using the Shebah App, complete a Shebah trip in full, during the Promotional Period. One (1) entry will be awarded into the draw for every Shebah trip completed in full during the Promotional Period. After the completion of each trip, individuals will receive a notification in the Shebah App, confirming their entry into the draw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Invalid trips, cancelled trips, or trips not paid for in full through the Shebah App, will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 26/09/2019 at 4:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners names will be announced online at https://shebah.com.au/news/ from 30/09/19.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win a double pass to ‘Ride Like A Girl’ valued at $40. Each double pass admits two (2) adults and is valid for available sessions during the theatrical season. Each double pass is redeemable at participating cinemas only.
12. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the double pass are not included. Any unused balance of the double pass will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the double pass is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the double pass.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Total prize pool value is $2,000.
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 04/10/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners names will be announced online at https://shebah.com.au/news/ from 11/10/19.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Shebah App is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a ‘Ride Like A Girl’ movie session is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
24. The Promoter is Ladies Lets Roll Pty (ABN 35 613 887 237) of 425 Smith Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065, telephone 03 8640 9954.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37680