Do I need special insurance to drive for Shebah?

By Georgina McEncroe Wed, Sep 06th, 2017

Do I need special insurance to drive for Shebah?

Beyond your compulsory third party car insurance, third party property damage insurance is strongly recommended for all rideshare drivers, and required for rideshare drivers in NSW.

Other companies might only require third party insurance, but we advise that you consider the amount of protection that really gives you and your passengers. Are you covered <i>on the way</i> to a rideshare pickup? Are your passengers covered if they stumble getting <i>in and out</i> of the car? These are the kinds of things we think about at Shebah, and we hope you do to.

<a href=”” target=”_blank”><b>InsureMyShebah</b></a> provides unlimited cover of third party property damage at affordable rates as a part of Shielded Insurance. We are not affiliated with Shielded Insurance but have found their coverage and pricing to be some of the best around, and want to make it easy for you to get the coverage you need.

Help us grow, spread the word.